Are you planning to travel from Atlanta and spend your holidays in Los Angeles? Book your flights from Atlanta to Los Angeles with eFlightsBooking right away. Begin your journey from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) and reach Los Angeles in a short time.
The fabled City of Angels is ready to welcome you with its vibrant nightlife, world-famous museums and unique theme parks, which are also prime attractions for millions of tourists visiting here every year.
This fantasyland is surrounded by vast mountain ranges offering an awesome sight. Get ready to stay in some of the finest places, relax and have fun-filled moments on palm-fringed beaches, entertain at smart new bistros, take selfies in front of the Hollywood Sign, take your kids to the Disneyland and Universal Studios, take evening stroll down the Hollywood Boulevard, or shop at the City Walk Mall and Rodeo Drive. There are undoubtedly plenty of things to see and do in this incredible wonderland.
Tips for Visiting with Cheap Flights from ATL to LAX
Here are some of the important things you need to know before embarking on a fascinating holiday to Los Angeles from Atlanta.
- The flights from Atlanta to Los Angeles take less than four (4) hours. It’s short and enjoyable.
- You need to reach Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) to get from Atlanta to Los Angeles. The airport has two terminals and 207 gates, and is among the busiest in the world.
- Atlanta airport is located 11 km from downtown Atlanta, and can be reached by taking a MARTA train. You can alternatively take the Interstate 85 and use the exit gate 72 to reach the airport, when driving yourself. Taxis are available too, but can be quite expensive
- Flights from Atlanta arrive at the Los Angeles International Airport, located in the southwestern part of the city. Take Metro routes 117, 232 and 40 to reach downtown Los Angeles from the airport and reach Los Angeles Union Station.
- The best time to book flights from Atlanta to Los Angeles is two (2) months in advance.
- The cheapest days of the week to fly are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
FAQs - Flights from Atlanta to Los Angeles Booking
How far is Atlanta from Los Angeles by plane?
The flight distance from Atlanta to Los Angeles is of 1943 miles. An average nonstop flight takes around 4 hours 29 minutes. Delta Air Lines offers the fastest travel time with 4 hours and 46 minutes.
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Atlanta to Los Angeles?
The cheapest flights from Atlanta to Los Angeles can be booked through Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines and American Airlines. Prices on the route can vary, so it’s best to book flight tickets far in advance for getting the cheapest rates.
How many flights are there between Atlanta and Los Angeles?
Presently, around 906 nonstop flights are being operated between Atlanta and Los Angeles per week, averaging 133 flights per day. Major airlines flying between the tywo destinations include American Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Alaska Airlines, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and Aerolineas Argentinas.
Which airports will I be using when flying from Atlanta to Los Angeles?
When flying out of Atlanta you will be using Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL), which is often referred to as Atlanta Airport. Your flight from Atlanta will be landing at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
Which airlines fly most frequently between Atlanta and Los Angeles?
Delta Air Lines offers most flights between Atlanta and Los Angeles with 21 times daily service. Virgin Australia conducts 18 times daily flights, while WestJet operates16 times daily flights on this route.
What is the cheapest day of the week to fly Atlanta to Los Angeles?
Tuesday is the cheapest day of the week to fly between Atlanta and Los Angeles. However, Wednesday is the most expensive day to book flight tickets. When flying from Los Angeles back to Atlanta, the best deals are usually found on Mondays, while Tuesdays being the most expensive.