With cheap flights from Atlanta to Philadelphia from eFlightsBooking get ready to arrive in an iconic city with a glorious past. Yes, flights from ATL to PHL bring you to a city known for its rich American history and imbuing a diverse international character.
Philadelphia is a fascinating city and great to explore. While in Philly start your sightseeing tour with a walk on the waterfront promenades of Penn’s Landing, a historic district which got its name after the founder William Penn.
Whenever you decide to visit Philadelphia, the city has something to offer for people of all ages. There are plenty of attractions here for you to explore. The sculptures at the Rodin Museum are awesome. The nearby Philadelphia Museum of Art is simply worth exploring.
If you are traveling with your kids, then they will love the science exhibits at the Franklin Institute. It will be a great learning experience for them. A short walk to Wells Fargo Center, Lincoln Financial Field or Citizens Bank Park is what most business visitors to Philadelphia can look forward to.
History buffs have lots to see here. Take a round of the Independence Hall and spend some time exploring the site where the Constitution of the United States was officially drafted. You will be inspired by visiting this colonial building. Moreover, the National Constitution Center is great to visit where you can learn about the laws governing the country. It’s no wonder that Philadelphia continues to be a prime attraction for visitors of varied interests.
Key Facts before visiting
Here’s all that you need to know before booking flights from Atlanta to Philadelphia.
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is situated about 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta on North Terminal Parkway. It is the busiest airport in the USA.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is the primary airport serving the greater Philadelphia area. It is located around 7 miles southwest of the city.
- Philadelphia experiences cold winters, with temperatures in the mid-20s to low 40s. Summers are hot and humid, with temperatures often soaring into the 90s.
- Wednesday has the most departure times for ATL-PHL route with 52 options. Saturday offers the least amount of flight times with 36 options.
- Cheapest flight from Atlanta to Philadelphia is usually found 29 days before departure, on average.
- The peak tourist season is from October through December.
- February is the cheapest month to fly from Atlant to Philadelphia.
- The most frequent flyers on this route are Delta Air Lines (14 times daily), Aeromexico (12 times daily) and American Airlines (8 times daily).
FAQs – Book Cheap Flights from Atlanta to Philadelphia
How long is a flight from Atlanta to Philadelphia?
A flight from Atlanta to Philadelphia usually takes around two (2) hours to reach. Spirit Airlines presently holds the shortest travel time with 1 hour and 53 minutes. If you depart from Atlanta on a Spirit Airlines flight at 7:50 PM EST then the arrival in Philadelphia airport will be at 9:43 PM EST.
Which airlines fly from Atlanta to Philadelphia?
Several major airlines offer flights between Atlanta and Philadelphia daily. These include American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, United Airlines, Aeromexico and JetBlue Airways.
How far is Atlanta from Philadelphia by plane?
The flight distance between Atlanta and Philadelphia is of around 666 miles. An average nonstop flight between the two destinations takes 1 hour 53 minutes to reach.
Which airlines give cheapest flights from Atlanta to Philadelphia?
The cheapest flights from Atlanta to Philadelphia can be booked through Frontier Airlines, American Airlines and Delta Air Lines.
How many flights from Atlanta to Philadelphia round trip?
There are 517 nonstop roundtrip flights between Atlanta and Philadelphia every week, averaging 75 flights per day.
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Atlanta to Philadelphia?
Tuesday is the cheapest day of the week on average to fly from Atlanta to Philadelphia. Monday is however the most expensive. The best deals on return flights from Philadelphia to Atlanta are generally found on Tuesday, while Thursday is the most expensive.