Get ready to book cheap flights from Dallas to Chicago with eFlightsBooking and enjoy your vacation in the Windy City. There are plenty of activities and attractions awaiting as you arrive in Chicago to spend your holidays.
Chicago is great for art lovers. You will love visiting the Art Institute of Chicago, which is home a rand of art exhibitions. Here you can look forward to seeing the popular Impressionist collection with works from Monet and Van Gough on display.
Millennium Park is a major attraction which shouldn’t be missed in any case. It’s a great place for relaxation and also get amazed with the famous Cloud Gate sculpture by Anish Kapoor, also known as The Bean.
Remember to visit the 360 Chicago Observation Deck or Skydeck and get awesome panoramic views of the Windy City’s skyline. Foodies will revel in relishing the local specialty of deep dish pizza.
With so much on offer in this magnificent city, you will always be eagerly looking forward to visiting Chicago more often.
Important Information about DFW-ORD flights
It is important for you to know these facts before booking flights from DFW to ORD.
- February is the cheapest time of year to fly to Chicago from Dallas, while November is the most expensive
- Saturday is typically the cheapest day of the week to fly from DFW to ORD. Flying on Sunday is however the most expensive
- Book your flight tickets to Chicago from Dallas at least 60 days before departure as it is the cheapest time to buy
- Chicago has three airports – Chicago O'Hare International (ORD), Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) and Chicago Greater Rockford Airport (RFD)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Dallas and Chicago
- Most direct flights to Chicago O’Hare depart from Dallas/Fort Worth at around 10:15 CST
- Presently seven (7) airlines are operating from DFW to ORD, with approximately 5632 flights per month, averaging about 1408 flights per week
- The earliest flight departs from Dallas/Fort Worth at 12:04 am and arrives at Chicago O’Hare at 12:48 am. The last flight of the day departs from DFW at 10:35 pm and arrives at ORD at 11:06 pm
- Los Angeles is the most popular connecting city when flying from Dallas to Chicago
- Spirit Airlines operates flights punctually. It has the least delays from Dallas to Chicago. The airline has an 86% average of timely arrivals
- There are 174 direct flights being offered by 26 airlines from Dallas/Fort Worth to Chicago. The direct flights being operated are by Japan Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, United Airlines, and others
FAQs on Booking Flights From Dallas/Ft Worth to Chicago O'Hare International
How large is Dallas Fort Worth Airport?
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) is quite large. It is spread in an area of 17,207 acres (27 square miles). The airport is larger than the Manhattan island, and is the second largest airport by land area in the United States, after Denver International Airport.
How long is a flight from DFW to ORD?
The average flight time from Dallas/Fort Worth to Chicago is of 2 hours and 17 minutes. The fastest flight from Dallas to Chicago takes 2 hours 5 minutes. The distance from Dallas to Chicago is 793 miles (1,276 kilometers).
How many flights from Dallas to Chicago round trip?
There are 88 non-stop flights being currently operated from Dallas/Fort Worth to Chicago O’Hare. American Airlines offers most nonstop flights between the two destinations. Both the cities are served with115 weekly flights services.
Where to buy cheap flight tickets from Dallas to Chicago?
Cheap flight tickets from Dallas/Fort Worth to Chicago can be bought through Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines and United Airlines, which are also the most popular carriers on the route. Flight tickets on the route are almost 66% cheaper when bought in the evening. Avoid buying airline tickets at noon as they are expensive.
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Dallas to Chicago?
The cheapest flights from Dallas/Foirt Worth to Chicago O’Hare are mostly conducted by Spirit Airlines, Frontier Airlines and United Airlines.