Do you want to escape the Hollywood hype and experience something different in Atlanta? Then why not book cheap flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta with eFlightsBooking right away and enjoy southern hospitality!
There’s plenty to discover when you arrive in Atlanta, the capital of State of Georgia and its largest and most populous city, for your holidays.
You will enjoy catching a glimpse of American history at the Atlanta Cyclorama. Spend some time visiting major attractions such as Civil War Museum and the Museum of Design. Spot exotic wildlife in themed sections at the Zoo Atlanta. See marine life in abundance at the Georgia Aquarium. Pay a visit to the Coca-Cola bottling plant. Relish some local BBQ, lobster or oysters. No matter what, Atlanta is ready to amaze and entertain you endlessly.
Plan your vacation in Atlanta now and soak up some of the fascinating natural scenery that magnificent U.S. city has to offer. Atlanta is forever exciting and welcoming.
Things to know about LAX-ATL route
Now that you have finally decided to fly from Los Angeles to Atlanta, there are some important things you should consider. This will make your travel convenient and hassle free.
- The peak travel season for Atlanta is during the months of June, July and August.
- Purchase your flight tickets in February as it’s the cheapest month to fly to Atlanta from Los Angeles.
- Both Los Angeles and Atlanta are together served with a total of 1,116 nonstop flights per week, averaging 164 flights per day.
- The highest percentages of on-time arrivals on this route are by Spirit Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Delta Air Lines and American Airlines.
- The best-rated carriers for LAX-ATL route are Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Frontier Airlines and Spirit Airlines.
- Sunday offers the most departure times for this route with 50 options. The least amount of times is on Friday with 41 departures.
- On average, 44 different flight times exist when flying from Los Angeles to Atlanta, and as such it is higher than the national average of nine.
- Prices of flight tickets can range anywhere from $166 to $4,029 when flying between Los Angeles and Atlanta. You should always book your flights in advance to get the cheapest rate.
- Airlines providing regular flights to Atlanta from Los Angeles include Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Virgin Australia, Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Jet Airways, Alaska Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Aerolineas Argentinas, China Southern Airlines, Fiji Airways and Air Tahiti Nui.
- Direct flights on Los Angeles-Atlanta route are mostly offered by Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines and Delta Air Lines. There are 120 direct flights operated on this route.
- Chicago is the most popular connecting city when traveling from Los Angeles to Atlanta.
- American Airlines and Delta Air Lines operate most red eye flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta. American Airlines red eye flight departs LAX around 9:45pm and arrives in Atlanta around 5:07am. Delta Air Lines red eye flight departs from Los Angeles around 10:55pm and reaches Atlanta around 6:15am.
FAQs - Cheap Flights from LAX to Atlanta
How far is Los Angeles from Atlanta by plane?
The distance between Los Angeles and Atlanta by plane is 1943 miles. A nonstop flight takes 4 hour 9 minutes on average to cover the route.
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta?
Major U.S. carriers such as American Airlines, Frontier Airlines and Delta Air Lines offer the cheapest flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta.
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Los Angeles to Atlanta?
The cheapest day of the week to fly Los Angeles to Atlanta is Tuesday on average. However, Thursday is the most expensive day of the week to book tickets. Consider booking your return flights from Atlanta to Los Angeles on Tuesday as it is the best day to get discounted flight deals. Flying on Monday will be quite expensive.
Which airlines fly most frequently between Los Angeles and Atlanta?
Airlines such as Delta Air Lines, Virgin Australia and Jet Airways fly most frequently between Los Angeles and Atlanta. Delta Air Lines offers 22 times daily service. Virgin Australia operates 21 times daily flights. India’s private carrier Jet Airways conducts 18 times daily flights services on this route.
Which airports will I be using when flying from Los Angeles to Atlanta?
For boarding flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta, you will be required to reach Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), also known as Los Angeles Airport. Your flight will arrive at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), often referred to as Atlanta Airport.