Are you searching for cheap flights from Los Angeles to Dallas? We at eFlightsBooking will help you find the best flight deals so that you enjoy your travel to Dallas with great savings on airline tickets.
With affordably-priced flights to Dallas, you are on your way to visit Texas’ second largest city and ninth largest in the United States.
Dallas is a huge city, and has a lot to offer right from colorful art museums to elaborate shopping centres to all those visiting here to enjoy their holidays.
Some of the top attractions that you may consider visiting here include Texas Theatre, Zero Gravity Thrill Rides Amusement Park, Dallas Zoo, Sixth Floor Museum, Dallas World Aquarium, Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas Aquarium, Victory Park and Reunion Tower.
Consider visiting Dallas around autumn so that you will be able to participate in the State Fair, which is the largest of its kind in the USA.
Dallas is well-connected with Los Angeles. There are many top airlines for you to choose from, such as United Airlines, and American Airlines for a comfortable and convenient journey.
Know these before you fly on LAX-DFW route
- The flight distance between Los Angeles and Dallas/Fort Worth is of 1232 miles.
- The cheapest roundtrip tickets for travel to Dallas/Fort Worth from Los Angeles are mostly found on American Airlines, United Airlines and Spirit Airlines.
- There is an observation deck in Los Angeles International Airport. It opens from 9 am to 5 pm, offering passengers a direct view of the airport’s planes take offs and landings.
- There are a total of 46 flight time options for travel from Los Angeles to Dallas/Fort Worth. Saturday provides the most flexibility.
- Frontier Airlines has the least delays from Los Angeles to Dallas. It has a 100% on-time arrival on average.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport can be conveniently accessed from any gate, from any terminal. If one security checkpoint is busy then your terminal can still be accessed from any other checkpoint.
- From DFW airport, Dallas is to the southeast, while Fort Worth is to the southwest.
FAQs - Cheap Flights from LAX to Dallas
How long does a flight from Los Angeles to Dallas take?
The duration of a nonstop flight Los Angeles to Dallas/Fort Worth is of 3 hours 20 minutes, and is operated by Spirit Airlines. The fastest one-stop flight between the two destinations takes close to 5 hours. However, some airlines take around 15 hours, based on the stopover destination and waiting duration.
How many flights are there between Los Angeles and Dallas?
There are 972 nonstop flights being currently operated between Los Angeles and Dallas/Ft Worth per week, averaging 140 flights per day.
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Los Angeles to Dallas?
Cheapest flights from Los Angeles to Dallas can be booked mostly on Spirit Airlines. Other major U.S. carriers serving the two destinations include Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and American Airlines.
Which airlines fly most frequently between Los Angeles and Dallas?
American Airlines, British Airways and Air Tahiti Nui are the most frequent flyers on LAX-DFW route. American Airlines offers 28 times daily flights, British Airways conducts 16 times daily flights, and Air Tahiti Nui serves the route with 13 times daily flights services.
What is the cheapest day to LAX to DFW?
Wednesday is the cheapest day to fly on average from Los Angeles to Dallas/Fort Worth. Friday is however the most expensive day to fly. The best deals on return flights from Dallas/Fort Worth to Los Angeles are generally found on Tuesday.