Are you searching for cheap flights from Miami to Atlanta? Then look no more as you have come at the right place. We at eFlightsBooking are here to offer great discounts on Miami-Atlanta flights whether you are traveling for leisure or business.
Atlanta, the capital of the State of Georgia, is located on the watershed between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico. It was originally planned as a railway junction, but over the past decades it has developed into an important commercial town in the United States.
Millions of people from different parts of the world visit Atlanta to enjoy their holidays. There are plenty of things to do and see here, from history to sports, arts, culture and other entertainment.
Whether you are an urban adventurer, a history buff, or an outdoor enthusiast, there’s ample options available to keep yourself entertained whenever you plan to visit Atlanta.
Important Tips for Mia-Atl flights
If you are planning to visit Atlanta from Miami anytime soon then we are presenting some valuable tips for you so that you get acquainted beforehand and enjoy a hassle free journey.
- You can usually find cheapest flights from Miami to Atlanta at least 47 days before departure, on average.
- The months from March to May are the peak tourist season, and flights and hotels are expensive. January is however the cheapest month to fly on Miami-Atlanta route.
- A total of 1,270 nonstop flights are being presently operated from Miami to Atlanta per week, averaging 186 per day.
- Cathay Pacific Airways is known for its punctuality. It has the least delays with a 100% on-time average.
- Thursday offers the most flight times from Miami to Atlanta with 48 options. Friday has the least amount of flight times with only 39 options.
- All flights being operated from Miami to Atlanta together offer a total of 2,955 seats to Atlanta per day, on average.
- Major airlines offering flights on Miami-Atlanta route include American Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways, British Airways, Virgin Australia, Korean Air, Air France and Delta Air Lines.
- Miami International Airport is situated 8 miles from downtown Miami on NW 21st Street. The airport is served by 44 airlines, including Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines and Delta Air Lines.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is located 11 miles south of Atlanta, with easy access to the city via I-85.
- Atlanta is served by 132 direct flights services from Miami.
- Chicago is the most popular connecting city when flying from Miami to Atlanta.
- The earliest flight departs from Miami at 06:00 am and arrives in Atlanta at 12:37 am. The last flight of the day departs from Miami at 10:40 pm and lands in Atlanta at 11:51 pm
- Winters are mild in Atlanta, with average temperatures in the 40s F and 50s F. Summer can be hotter and extremely humid with temperatures soaring up to the 90s F. July is the rainiest month.
FAQs on Miami to Atlanta Cheap Flights
How far is Miami to Atlanta by plane?
The flight distance between Miami and Atlanta is 596 miles. An average nonstop flight takes around 1 hour 53 minutes to cover the route.
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Miami to Atlanta?
Cheapest flights from Miami to Atlanta can be booked on several U.S. carriers. However, major airlines such as Frontier Airlines, American Airlines and Delta Air Lines generally offer cheap flight tickets for travel between the two destinations.
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Miami to Atlanta?
Thursday is the cheapest day of the week to fly on average from Miami to Atlanta. Friday is however the most expensive to book tickets. The best deals on return flights from Atlanta to Miami are usually found on Tuesday. Avoid booking your return flight tickets on Saturday as it is the most expensive.
Which airlines fly most frequently between Miami and Atlanta?
The airlines flying most frequently between Miami and Atlanta include Delta Air Lines, Virgin Australia and Aeromexico. Leading U.S. carrier Delta Air Lines offer most flights on the route with 21 times daily service. Virgin Australia conducts 20 times daily flights, while Aeromexico offers 17 times daily flights.
Which airports will I be using when flying from Miami to Atlanta?
When in Miami you will be flying out of Miami International Airport (MIA), often referred to as Miami Airport. Your flight will arrive at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), also called Atlanta Airport.