Are you looking for cheap flights from Philadelphia to Los Angeles? Let eFlightsBooking help you find the affordable flight deals and help you save big on your travel.
Whether you are planning to travel with your family or friends to Los Angeles from Philadelphia, there’s something for everyone in this incredible city. No matter whether you want to travel in the forests, beaches, deserts or mountains, the amount of fun which you will have in Los Angeles will be simply amazing.
Things to see and do in Los Angeles
Wondering what to see and do in Los Angeles? This magnificent city offers endless options with an exhaustive array of things to see and do for memorable experiences for foreign tourists and locals alike.
Visit California’s tallest open-air observation deck OUE Skyspace LA, opened in June 2016. This must-see destination offers panoramic, 360-degree views of Los Angeles. It is located nearly 1,000 feet above the city at the iconic U.S. Bank Tower in Downtown LA.
Los Angeles museums have some of the most renowned art collections in the world. You will be able to discover masterpieces like Vincent van Gogh’s Irises at the Getty Center in Brentwood.
Do you know that Los Angeles is the Entertainment Capital of the World by virtue of being home to Hollywood film industry? Film fans visiting the city are offered the ultimate experience with a behind-the-scenes tour of Universal Studios Hollywood.
Apart from these there are many more attractions for you to see here. Some of the prominent attractions worth visiting in Los Angeles include Walt Disney Concert Hall, Runyon Canyon Park, Hollywood Museum, Hollywood & Highland, TCL Chinese Theatre, Santa Monica Beach, Santa Monica Pier, Petersen Automotive Museum, and Rodeo Drive.
Important Facts about PHL to LAX flights
Here is some of the major information about Philadelphia-Los Angeles route you need to know before booking your flights tickets for travel on the route.
- Currently 9 airlines are operating direct flights from Philadelphia to Los Angeles. These include American Airlines, Alaska Airlines and Fiji Airways.
- A delay of 48.5 minutes is common on Philadelphia-Los Angeles route.
- A total of 1,238 seats per day are offered for travel between Philadelphia and Los Angeles.
- A total of 286 nonstop flights are offered on Philadelphia-Los Angeles route per week, averaging 43 flights per day.
- Alaska Airlines and Spirit Airlines are the most reliable airline to fly between Philadelphia and Los Angeles, with the highest percentages of on-time arrivals.
- The best-rated airlines for traveling on Philadelphia-Los Angeles route include Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Spirit Airlines and United Airlines.
- Sunday has the most departure times for Philadelphia-Los Angeles route with 19 options. When traveling on Friday you will have the option of 14 flight times.
- The cost of a flight ticket from Philadelphia to Los Angeles can range from $137 to $2,111, depending on the destination you want to fly from and the departure date.
- The average time spent for sightseeing in Los Angeles by visitors from Philadelphia is about one week.
FAQs - Book Cheap Flights from Philadelphia to Los Angeles
How far is Philadelphia from Los Angeles by plane?
The distance of Philadelphia from Los Angeles by plane is of 2396 miles (3860 km). An average nonstop flight takes 5 hour 50 minutes to cover the route.
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Philadelphia from Los Angeles?
The cheapest roundtrip flight tickets from Philadelphia to Los Angeles are usually offered by Spirit Airlines, United Airlines and JetBlue Airways.
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Philadelphia from Los Angeles?
Saturday is the cheapest day to fly on average from Philadelphia to Los Angeles. Traveling on Friday will be expensive. You can book cheap flight tickets for return flights from Los Angeles to Philadelphia on Thursday. Avoid traveling on Wednesday as it is most expensive.
Which airlines fly most frequently between Philadelphia from Los Angeles?
The most frequent flyers on Philadelphia-Los Angeles route are American Airlines, Air Tahiti Nui and British Airways. With 12 times daily service, American Airlines tops the list of frequent flyers. Both Air Tahiti Nui and British Airways offer 7 times flights per day, each on the route.
Which airports will I be using when flying from Philadelphia from Los Angeles?
You will be using Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), often referred to as Philadelphia Airport, when flying out of Philadelphia. Your flight from Philadelphia will arrive at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), also called Los Angeles Airport.